What percentage of symptomatic patients with a calcium score of zero will have hemodynamically significant stenosis?
Which of the following examinations is generally thought to produce the lowest radiation effective dose (E)?
- Coronary CT angiography with field of view focused on the heart, but without ECG dose modulation.
- Myocardial perfusion imaging utilizing a dual isotope protocol with 30 mCi Tc99m and 3mCi of Tl201.
- Myocardial perfusion imaging utilizing a two day protocol with Tc99m (30mCi for both injections).
- Diagnostic invasive coronary angiography via the femoral approach.
The arrow in Image exhibit points to which of the following branches?
- Sinoatrial nodal
- Ramus intermedius
What is the major advantage of using prospective axial scanning over retrospective helical scanning for calcium scoring?
- A reduction in radiation dose
- A reduction in bloom artifacts
- A shorter breath hold
- Improved temporal resolution
Based on the image shown, which of the following findings would be expected on the multiphase functional cine images?
- Reduced LV systolic function
- Diastolic septal bounce
- Regional wall motion abnormality
- Systolic anterior motion of the mitral valve