How to apply for the 2017 CBCCT examination:
Our online application allows applicants to complete the application process entirely online without mailing any documents. The online process walks applicants through the following steps:
- Register for an online account
- Read, download & print the appropriate candidate bulletin:
- Fill in the application form
- Upload supporting documents
- Print a copy of your application for your records
- Submit payment via credit card
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Thursday, June 15th to qualify for the regular registration fee. Late applications will be accepted online until 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, July 25th for an additional fee of $200. The online application program will close at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on July 25th, 2017. Click here to view all important dates and fees.
Online applicants receive immediate confirmation that their application has been received. After submitting their application online, applicants may return to the site at any time to check the status of their application and/or update their contact information.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICANTS
- The online application will not allow you to upload additional documents after payment has been submitted. Therefore applicants are strongly advised to carefully review all supporting documents prior to submitting payment.
- Applicants who submit applications with missing or incorrect supporting documents will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Payment must be made by credit card. CBCCT accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
The following statements apply to all applicants:
- To be considered complete, applications must include the application form, payment and all required documentation.
- Incomplete applications are subject to a nonrefundable $75 resubmission fee.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to read the appropriate candidate bulletin as they are bound by the policies and guidelines contained therein.
- Applicants will receive automatic notifications regarding the status of their application. Please include *@cbcct.org, *.apca.org and *.pearson.com in your list of allowed email senders.
- Approved applicants will receive an email containing a link to the CBCCT Testing Information and Policies Guide. All approved applicants are required to acknowledge receipt of this document before they may register for an exam appointment.
Click here to apply online.