Deadline for Withdrawal is September 8th
In the event you decide to withdraw from the exam, you must cancel your appointment with Pearson VUE and then notify CBCCT in writing with signature no later than September 08, 2017. For additional information click here
Registration for the 2017 Examinations has now closed
Dates for the 2018 examinations will be posted as soon as they are available. Please check back soon for updated information or send an email to CBCCT@apca.org to request information to be sent to you once it becomes available.
Did you recently pass your ABIM Cardiovascular Disease Boards?
In December 2016 ABIM released the scores from the 2016 Cardiovascular Disease Certification Exam. With that certification, CBCCT Testamurs can now convert to Diplomates!
Please follow these steps to convert your status:
Due to the high volume of conversion requests, please note that we will process requests in the order in which they are received. Requests with all required documentation, and received by Thursday of each week, will be processed by EOB on Friday of the same week. Certificates will be mailed via USPS.
- Log in to the CBCCT website and create or update your contact information in your account. We will only mail your certificate to the address listed in your account.
- Obtain a picture or PDF version of your ABIM-CD score letter or certificate.
- Obtain a picture or PDF version of your current, unconditional and unrestricted medical license. Please make sure the expiration date is showing.
- Email the score letter and license to CBCCT@apca.org
Thank you for your patience and congratulations on passing your exam!
CCCVI has Merged with ARDMS to form Inteleos/APCA!
CBCCT and CBNC are now part of Inteleos/APCA. Together we represent nearly 107,000 physicians, sonographers and other advanced healthcare professionals around the world. Please click here to read the letter to our CBCCT and CBNC Diplomates and Testamurs announcing this exciting change. Click here to read the Press Release with more details.
We are thrilled about the enhanced opportunities this will afford our programs and look forward to the continued interaction between the CBCCT and CBNC constituents, leadership and staff.
What's New in 2017?
- New Examination Administration Vendor
- New Examination Format
- Board Certification Eligibility Change
- ACR Training in CCT - Case Requirement Change
- Recertification Maintenance of Competency Change
- New CBCCT Examination Tutorial
Converting from Testamur to Diplomate
Information on how to convert status from Testamur to Diplomate. Click here for details.
CBCCT Accepted by ABIM for MOC
The CBCCT exam has been accepted for 20 Points in ABIM's Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program! Click here