2017 CBCCT Examinations - Administration is now complete
The 2017 CBCCT Examination window ended on Friday, October 6th. Scoring is underway.
Results for the 2017 CBCCT examination will mailed, via USPS, to Candidates within approximately 10 weeks. Exam results will not be available via telephone, fax or email.
The CBCCT roster of Diplomates, our online verification database, will be updated with the new Diplomates approximately two weeks after the score letters are placed in the mail. Certificates will be distributed in 2018. Candidates who applied as “Testamurs” and were successful on the exam must provide CBCCT with documentation of having passed the Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine or Radiology boards and a copy of their current medical license to be granted Diplomate status.
Dates for the 2018 examinations will be posted as soon as they are available. Please check back soon for updated information or use the Contact Us option above to request information be sent to you once it becomes available.
Did you recently take your ABIM Cardiovascular Disease Boards?
In December 2017 ABIM will release the scores from the 2017 Cardiovascular Disease Certification Exam. With that certification, CBCCT Testamurs can convert to Diplomates!
Please follow these steps to convert your status:
Due to the high volume of conversion requests, please note that we will process requests in the order in which they are received. Requests with all required documentation, and received by Thursday of each week, will be processed by EOB on Friday of the same week. Certificates will be mailed via USPS.
- Log in to the CBCCT website and create or update your contact information in your account. We will only mail your certificate to the address listed in your account.
- Obtain a picture or PDF version of your ABIM-CD score letter or certificate.
- Obtain a picture or PDF version of your current, unconditional and unrestricted medical license. Please make sure the expiration date is showing.
- Email the score letter and license to CBCCT@apca.org
Thank you for your patience and congratulations on passing your exam!
CCCVI has Merged with ARDMS to form Inteleos/APCA!
CBCCT and CBNC are now part of Inteleos/APCA. Together we represent nearly 107,000 physicians, sonographers and other advanced healthcare professionals around the world. Please click here to read the letter to our CBCCT and CBNC Diplomates and Testamurs announcing this exciting change. Click here to read the Press Release with more details.
We are thrilled about the enhanced opportunities this will afford our programs and look forward to the continued interaction between the CBCCT and CBNC constituents, leadership and staff.
What's New in 2017?
- New Examination Administration Vendor
- New Examination Format
- Board Certification Eligibility Change
- ACR Training in CCT - Case Requirement Change
- Recertification Maintenance of Competency Change
- New CBCCT Examination Tutorial
Converting from Testamur to Diplomate
Information on how to convert status from Testamur to Diplomate. Click here for details.
CBCCT Accepted by ABIM for MOC
The CBCCT exam has been accepted for 20 Points in ABIM's Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program! Click here