The mission of the Council for Certification in CardioVascular Imaging is to enhance the quality of patient care through individual and multi-modality cardiovascular imaging certification of physicians.
Expert Imagers ~ Quality Care
Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The mission the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is to promote and enhance patient care by defining the domain of cardiovascular computed tomography and identifying the requisite knowledge and skills for quality practice through a certification program that fosters excellence and encourages continual learning.
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
The mission of the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) is to support optimal patient care and enhancement of the field through a certification program that promotes quality, professionalism and practice-based learning and improvement.
- CBNC 2015 Exams Registration Opens - May 20, 2015 Wednesday, May 20
- CBNC 2015 Certification Regular Registration Deadline - July 31 Friday, July 31
- CBNC 2015 Recertification Regular Deadline - August, 31 Monday, August 31
- CBCCT 2016 Certification & Recertification Registration Opens - October 1, 2015 Monday, August 10
- CBNC 2015 Exam Dates - December 7 - 12, 2015 Monday, December 7
- CBCCT 2016 Exam Dates - September 15, 16 & 19, 2016 Monday, August 10
- 2015 Nuclear Cardiology Board Prepatory Course - Washington, DC - September 16 - 17, 2015 Wednesday, September 16
- ASNC Annual Mtg. - Washington, DC - September 17 - 20, 1015 Thursday, September 17
- SCCT Winter Mtg. - Istanbul, Turkey, Jan 15 -17, 2016 Monday, August 10