The mission of the Council for Certification in CardioVascular Imaging is to enhance the quality of patient care through individual and multi-modality cardiovascular imaging certification of physicians.
Expert Imagers ~ Quality Care
Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The mission the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is to promote and enhance patient care by defining the domain of cardiovascular computed tomography and identifying the requisite knowledge and skills for quality practice through a certification program that fosters excellence and encourages continual learning.
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
The mission of the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) is to support optimal patient care and enhancement of the field through a certification program that promotes quality, professionalism and practice-based learning and improvement.
- CBNC 2016 Exam Dates - December 9 - 16, 2016 Tuesday, March 1
- CBCCT 2016 Certification & Recertification Registration Opens - October 1, 2015 Monday, August 10
- CBCCT Candidates Can Start Scheduling 2016 Exam - April 1, 2016 Saturday, November 14
- CBCCT 2016 Exam Dates - September 15, 16 & 19, 2016 Monday, August 10
- ACC Annual Mtg. - Chicago, IL - April 2 - 4, 2016 Wednesday, November 4
- SCCT Annual Mtg. - Orlando, FL - June 23 - 26, 2016 Wednesday, November 4
- 2016 Nuclear Cardiology Board Prepatory Course - Boca Raton, FL - September 21 - 22, 2016 Wednesday, November 4
- ASNC Annual Mtg. - Boca Raton, FL - September 22 - 25, 2016 Wednesday, November 4